The Filipino-Australian Foundation of Queensland Inc. is a non-political, non-stock, non-profit, benevolent, charitable, community organisation. The purpose for which the Foundation is established are:
- To provide a venue for conducting, organising, holding, presenting, promoting, and delivering social, humanitarian, cultural, educational training and development, and sporting activities, projects, functions, programs, and other activities by the Filipino-Australian community organisations, and its members, as well as interested individuals.
- To provide a conference venue, resources and facilities for visiting Philippine government representatives, church officials and other dignitaries.
- To provide educational resources, featuring a library of Filipiniana books, magazines, articles, pamphlets, and literature for Filipino and Australian students, researchers, and the general public interested in learning Philippine culture, history, customs and traditions, geography and demography.
- To serve as a venue for the teaching of Filipino language, culture, history, and geography for individuals and groups.
- To provide a venue, facilities, and resources for community development, and social workers for the Filipino community and etc.
- History - overview of our activities from 1996 until present.
- Board of Management - role descriptions and photos of our board members.
- Achievements - list of projects we have achieved since 1996.
- Youth Involvement - about our active youth team.
- Contact Us - contact details such as phone, email, address.
- Links - websites of friends and partner organisations.