Since its inception in 1996 the FAFQ Inc already achieved the following worthy projects:
- Continue raising funds for the proposed building of the Multi-Puropose Centre.
- Organizing annually the search for the G/Bb Pilipinas/Charity, Mr/Miss Teen Philippines/Charity Australia
- Granted more than 100 grant-in-aid scholarships to poor but deserving Students in the Philippines
- Provided lectures on various subjects in local universities in the Philippines
- Organized business partnership forum between Filipinos and Australians. Donated financial assistance for the construction of the school flag pole in Mabalacat, Pampanga, La Union School for the Deaf and Blind for the school materials, donation of medical trolleys in Mariano Fuentebella Hospital in Sangay, Partido, Camarines Sur. Donated funds for a soccer clinic in Barotac Nuevo, Iloilo. Visited Mexico, Pampanga, and went to St. Joseph Academy and donated 39,000 pesos for school’s project and student’s aid program. Visited Solano, Cagayan, and donated $A500.00 for the improvements of the school library. Renovated Our Lady of Immaculate Concepcion Church. Bannawag Norte, City of Santiago, Cagayan Valley.
- Grant-in-aid scholarships. Lalab Elementary School, Batan, Aklan, Visited Matias Yusay Elementary School and donated grant-in-aid scholarships,
- Grant-in aid Scholarship donated by Ms. Angelina Elsey, CPU student, Iloilo City
- Donated money towards the building of a floor of a local chapel in Digos City, Davao Del Sur.
- Donated computers at Carpenter Hill Elementary School, Koronadal, South Cotabato.
- Presented Grant –in –aid cash awards to needy primary and high school students in San Roque, Northern Samar.
- Donated funds for the school library new book shelves at A Montes Elementary School, Iloilo City. Donated funds to Barangay Sambag, Jaro for the provision of a new path to houses.
- Distributed souvenirs from Australia to the “Children’s Village” in Norzagaray, Bulacan, where victims of abuse and domestic violence were sheltered and rehabilitated.
- Cash donations go to the initial building of the Ticol Resource Center and the Buenavista Elementary School Library, Sorsogon. Initial donations included a computer unit, story books, religious books, supplementary reading materials, exercise books, school bags, writing implements, learning materials for the kindergarten, furniture and fixture for the resource room
- Distributed Educational English Reading Books for the younger students of Nueva Caceres Elementary School in the town of Oslob, Cebu. An organization was formed "Megan's ng Pungtorano's Association" and the first project within this association is a ramp to follow down to the beaches edges.
- Donated a humble amount to a very needy family at the Intensive Care Unit of PGH, Manila. Donated funds to Gawad Kalinga Brisbane, for educational scholarship of a needy student in the Philippines.
- Donated a lawn mower at the Talaga Central School, Talaga, Tanauan, Batangas. Donated computer sets at St. Michael Academy, Catarman, Northern Samar and etc.
- In Australia, we also donated financial assistance to non-government organizations and to Filipino-Australians who represented Australia in the Commonwealth Games, Olympics, and or interstate competitions either sports, arts, academics and music and etc.